Nigress Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Deadpoolio's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

staff - Sir Deadpoolio's Staff Application Empty Sir Deadpoolio's Staff Application

Post by Turtleman376 Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:51 am

Steam: Sir Deadpoolio

Mic: yes

Position ?: Admin in training (is that what it is?)

Why you want this position? I would like to be an admin for this server because rulebreakers need to be punished if they are at it. I think darkrp should be enjoyed instead of randomly killing and such. I will protect the players trying to play so they can enjoy their time on the server and maybe bring more people. Sadly, I have no expirience as an admin. But i have been watching admins and learning how to diffuse situations. Whenever I was rdmed i got an admin to help and studied how he did it. If expirience is needed to be an admin and all servers say this, how are they going to get admins. I would like to start here on this server to gain expirience as an admin, learn to be a good admin, and help it grow big.

How long have you been playing Gmod/DarkRp? I have been playing Garry's Mod for 252 hours. If im not playing im watching youtube videos usaully. I have been playing dark rp for about 100 hours. But i have watched alot of youtube videos about it.

How often will i be on? My schedule is a bit tight at times. Weekends i may stay on for 3-4 hours. Weekdays with school and all i might be able to spend an hour.

Sir Deadpoolio

Turtleman376

Back to top Go down

staff - Sir Deadpoolio's Staff Application Empty Re: Sir Deadpoolio's Staff Application

Post by SHEEP_BRO Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi Sir Deadpoolio I would be interested in training you I'm the super admin on Nigress Gaming

SHEEP_BRO

Back to top Go down