Nigress Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tasty's Staff App

2 posters

Go down

Tasty's Staff App Empty Tasty's Staff App

Post by Tasty Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:13 pm

Steam: Tasty

Mic: yes

Position ?: Head-Admin

Why you want this position? I bring alot to the table in many cases. I've been admin and co-owner on multiple GMOD servers, CO-Owner on CoolCatz Deathrun and Admin on Superior OG Gaming ( Shutdown ). I take DarkRP very seriosuly and want the server to be a friendly fun environment to regulars and new comers. I've been in basically been in every situation when it comes to a DarkRp Server and know what to do when something goes wrong. I'm a very cool and calm person who respects everyone as they should and do not require any training. I'm a very experienced DarkRP player, and always follow Servers Rules. Thank you

How long have you been playing Gmod/DarkRp? I've been playing Garrys mod for a total of 715 hours and DarkRP for roughly 200 Hours.

How often will i be on? Roughly 120 hours a week

Tasty

Back to top Go down

Tasty's Staff App Empty Re: Tasty's Staff App

Post by SHEEP_BRO Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi Tasty I'm the new super admin on Nigress Gaming not here to say you can't apply for head admin. I just want to say you are trail admin, maybe wait until you have admin.
If any complaints about this message please contact me or the owner

SHEEP_BRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasty Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:18 pm

ok

Tasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down